CREMONA – Hydraulic settlement
HYDRAULIC SETTLEMENT IN DEFENCE OF CREMONA CITY – FIRST OPERATIONAL LOT –MORBASCO SPILLWAY – CANALE – RIGLIO
MUNICIPALITY of CREMONA – piazza del Comune 8, 26100 Cremona
11/2009 – 08/2012
The project proposed involved the construction of a drainage canal eligible to withdraw excess flow from the Morbasco spillway releasing it into the river Po transiting to the navigable channel of Milan-Cremona and the Riglio spillway.
Works have been carried out as such:
- construction of reinforced concrete hydraulic structures
- drain laying using drains of which dimensions are approx.: 118,11×78,74 inches.
- railway equipment in support of the railroad (the drain laying is placed underneath a rail line)
- iron works (gates, guide grooves, parapets)
- road works surface finishing (embankments, asphalt, curbs, sidewalks)
The working history of De Fabiani family is characterised by a very distinguished activity. De Fabiani today is established on the market as a construction company qualified in both public and private sectors.
If you wish to join our team send us your speculative application or find out the available positions. Fill out the module online and upload your CV, we will receive your candidacy immediately.
De Fabiani is a company with a consolidate experience in the field of Planning, construction and maintenance of infrastructural and civil works in both public and private sectors.